About 60% of the equipment PIFS has available to give to groups in need comes from the amazing efforts of the volunteers (mostly kids) who collect gear on our behalf all around the US and Canada each year.
To start a collection:
- Register your project/collection here
- Create a fundraising page. There may be people who want to support your project but don’t have equipment to give. A fundraising page allows everyone to join in the fun.
- Get the word out. Download useful, customizable materials (signage, flyers, etc.) here. Send PIFS a blurb and we’ll post it on our social media.
- Collect equipment.
- Take pics of yourself or make a video with your gear
- Get it to PIFS. You can either drop off or ship to us.
Although all equipment is accepted, the things PIFS needs the most are:
- Gloves (RH/LH) 11” or larger
- Catcher’s gear
We have lots of customizable tools and templates to help you. Click here to access our Toolkit.
If you’ve already collected equipment and want information on how to get it to PIFS, click here.