Thanks for choosing us! Now that you’ve registered your project, you can get started!
Tips for making your Equipment Collection an even bigger success:
- Customize, print, and display posters throughout your community at least four weeks before your collection.
- Customize and email flyers to friends and family.
- Ask local baseball and softball teams, coaches, and leagues to participate. Many teams clean out equipment sheds once a year and are more than willing to help.
- Partner with elementary and middle schools to increase awareness. Ask to put collection bins in the school and have your event included in announcements.
- Contact sporting goods stores for donations. Many will contribute both money, equipment and/or gift cards for raffles. PIFB is a registered 501(c)(3) not for profit organization.
- Ask for donations of $1 or more to help cover costs related to getting gear to PIFB (i.e. truck rental), including shipping costs (if applicable).
- Contact local newspapers and radio.
Below are some materials you can download to make your collection drive a success:
- Press Release Template
- Equipment Sign Baseballs
- Equipment Sign Bats
- Equipment Sign Catcher Gear
- Equipment Sign Gloves
- Equipment Sign Helmets
- Donate Here Sign
- PIFB General Brochure
- Equipment Collection Toolkit Powerpoint Presentation
We also have a limited number of banners (measuring 8′ x 3′) to loan for collection events as well as PIFS branded items for raffle baskets.
If you would like to raffle off PIFB Items as a part of your fundraiser, we are happy to send you some PIFS goodies to include in your basket. These items include:
- Tshirts (Youth S-XL and Adult S-2XL available)
- Rubber Bracelets
- Tote bags
- Cooling towels
***All items/sizes are provided on a first come, first serve basis. We cannot guarantee the availability of items or sizes***
Banners are available to loan on a first come, first serve basis. Equipment collection projects are run year round and banners are provided to anyone running a drive who requests one. Therefore, we cannot guarantee banners will be in stock upon request.
We ship the banner to you at our cost and we require that you ship the banner back to us at your cost
Banners are provided as a loan so that others are able to use them in the future. When requesting a banner, you will be asked to provide your credit card information. In the event you DO NOT return the banner, your credit card will be charged $30 so that we can replace it. If you return the banner without complications (including paying to ship it back) your credit card will not be charged.
To request raffle basket items and/or banner, contact Bri Kuhn (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you have questions or just want to brainstorm new ideas, contact us. We’re here to help!