To Donate Money
To make a donation online:
To make a donation by mail, make checks out to Pitch In For Softball and send to:
Pitch In For Softball
Attn: Meredith Kim
1541 Gehman Road
Harleysville, PA 19438
Start A Fundraiser
To start a fundraiser and raise money to support PIFS, please go here.
Gifts of Stock
When planning to make a gift of securities to PIFS, contact Meredith Kim, Director of Development for instructions (267) 263-4069 or email@example.com.
To transfer stock to PIFS electronically, i.e., via Depository Trust Company (DTC), provide the DTC transfer instructions below to your broker. The stock will be transferred directly into the PIFS’s gift account at its custodian bank.
The process works as follows:
- Your broker sends your gift instructions to TD Ameritrade via the Depository Trust Company (DTC).
- PIFS will notify you that your gift of stock has been received.
- PIFS initiates the sell order and transfer to PIFB bank account.
- PIFS receives the proceeds from the sale on settlement date.
- PIFS will send the donor a letter acknowledging the market value of the stock at the time the transfer is accepted
In order for PIFS to properly credit the gift, it is important that you or your broker notify PIFB of the gift and that the broker reference your name in the DTC transfer instructions:
Recipient Broker: TD Ameritrade
Recipient Name: Pitch In For Baseball
TD Ameritrade DTC#: 0188
PIFS Account #: 864889366
EIN #: 86-1141299
Include the donor’s name, address, name of security, number of shares, fund name/purpose.
Download a PDF version of these instructions.